Wednesday, March 3, 2010

RicK OWENS pt2 + Paula

So today, i hung out with a group of friends and paula was one of them...

Photobucket

Paula is one of my most stylish friends and i love her for it, you guys seen her in my skull blazer post. Tonight i fell in love with this neck warmer she had on. She is so boom!

Photobucket
Now on to me! tonight i wore my Rick Owens jacket! (again)

Photobucket

I put on my top hat to have that slash feel!

Photobucket

I threw on the sequin leggings and Ripped t shirt and voila! i was a rockstar rick owens model!

Photobucket
i had to wear my phony hair boots, i am so in love with them! lol

Photobucket

I didn't have any pockets so i also wore my alexander wang brenda bag. I also wore my new favorite cross ring that my girl tina gave me!

Photobucket


Ohh i did have a lot to drink tonight! lol
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment