Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year, Big things * Sgt Pepper*

Meet the Rag & Bone Blazer


I paired it with a white tux button down and all of my fav necklaces 





My favorite part is the back! it looks great with my American Apparel Tights.


Pay close attention to the detail, *you might want to click the pic to get a better view* do you see the controlled pleating?


I really don't have to say much else but the sleeves... Sick.


I might not die in this blazer but i sure in the hack will be living most of my life in it!


Model moment!


Oh yeah i have bigger hair too! 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos! Love the boots, bracelets, blazer...everything! Looks great :D

    x. mavi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE BLAZER... OMG... THIS IS SO (DIFFERENT) GREAT PICS BAB'S
    -FRESH APPROACH

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I like the focused but blank look in the model moment.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm def feelin this outfit....not everyone can pull this off

    ReplyDelete